Save Yield on Down Corn
Our corn reels feature and easy on – easy off design. We combine the ease of assembly with our clamp-on mounting brackets (for most models) with the simple but effective hex drive system. This allows the corn reel to be installed by one person. This corn reel is all steel and the fingers can be adjusted to match the needs of the field and the preference of the operator. We have provided farmers with corn reels for over 15 years.
Our reels offer 2 fingers per row and 4″ square main tube!
The pictures below may show 3 fingers per row, but only 2 are provided with the reel.
No hoses are provided with the kit.
- Included with our Corn Reel Kits
- Center Tube
- 2 Fingers per row
- Mounting Arms
- Drive Sprocket
- Motor Mount
- Hydraulic Motor
- Drive Chain and Mounting Brackets
- Outer End Boxes
- Hydraulic Block’s Available
- Hoses Not Included
- Additional Options
- Very Effective in Downed Corn
- Works in Virtually All Conditions
- Does not Interfere with Standing Crops
- Field Tested and simple to operate
- Beater attachment available
- Attaches to Most Headers
- Light Weight, but Strong