2016 BISH SuperCrop 12X30
Picks-up Down Milo While Leaving the Stock Standing Up to 15” for Foraging!
– Header Features –
• Adjust the Row Unit Pitch While Harvesting.
• Down Fields Yield Loss is Minimized with No Special Pick-Up Attachments.
• Field Loss Minimal Due to Rigid Auger Frame.
• Ability to Change the Row Unit pitch up to 15° From Inside the Combine Cab.
• Made for Any Brand of Combine. Row Spacing Options Range from 20’’- 40”.
• Shatter is Limited Due to No Belts Battering the Sunflower Heads Like Other Headers Do.
– Header Components –
• Bish Built Frame
• Bish Built Auger
• Row Unit Parts from John Deere® & Kabat®
• Schummacher Sickle
• Headsight Electrical®
• Polytin® Poly
• Telescoping Power Shafts Included
– Sorghum/Millet Crop Advantages –
• Down Fields Yield Loss is Minimized with No Special Pick-Up Attachments
• No Need to Take Entire Plant into Combine
• Handles Green Material Better Than Competition
• Adverse Conditions Minimally Effect Speed
• Run the Snoots Safely on the Ground with Recommended Headsight® Foresight® Kit
– Sunflower Crop Advantage –
• Field Loss Minimal Due to Rigid Auger Frame
• You Can Take Just the Head and Leave the Stalk with Adjustable Row Units
• Green Material Harvest as Well as Dry
• Shatter is Limited Due to No Belts Battering the Sunflower Heads Like Other Headers Do
– Maintenance –
• Replacement Parts Are Extremely Inexpensive Relative to Competing Headers
• All Work Can Be Done by Owner
• Easy Access Gearboxes for In-Field Repair
• Simple Design for Ease of Maintenance
• Common Parts for Quick Replacements from Most Dealers
-Header Parts Available from Bish or John Deere® Dealer
-Schumacher® Sickle Parts Available from Bish or Agco® Dealer
•Bish Enterprises Is on Call for All Needs and Questions!